With everything happening around the world right now, it’s easy to feel powerless and isolated, but this is the perfect opportunity to use your time well and make a difference.
Although we can’t meet in person – we’re still connected. The Emerging Influencers programme is designed to grow and develop leaders who are passionate about ending injustice and making a difference to those in need.
It begins on Monday 4th of May for 6 weeks. Most online seminars take place on Mondays.
Applications are now closed.
How it works
- Webinars – once a week with leading voices
- Mentors – weekly check in with your mentor
- Explore four key areas – creativity, theology, activism and leadership
- Community – get connected with like-minded people
- Content – work with us to create digital content; articles, videos, podcasts and more
- Fundraise – use what’s in your hand to support people living in poverty as they navigate coronavirus
- Influence – encourage people around you to take a fundraising challenge.
Applicants are required to join all sessions and activities across six weeks. Please only apply if you’re certain you can make that commitment.
We can’t wait to explore some exciting topics with incredible people. These are subject to change, but initial topics include:
- Theology & justice
- Covid-19 – what’s really happening
- Leadership and influence
- The spirituality of fundraising
- The art of story-telling
- Prayer & justice
- Harnessing digital influence
- Justice & creativity
- The role of the Church